Skip to content
How many lights do you use?
- Over 1 million lights are used. The lights are made of mini LED’S, one hundred floodlights, one hundred LED incandescent, and florescent lights.
How many extension cords do you use?
- Twenty five roles of Romex cords that are 250 feet in length.
- 50 one hundred foot cords.
- 100 fifty-foot cords.
- 100 twelve-foot cords.
- 500 six-foot cords.
How many zip ties do you use?
- Over 10,000 clear, assorted in length.
How much cable do you use?
How much wood or other structure do you build?
- Eighty percent of the displays consist of:
- 4 eight ft. bibles
- 14 ft. merry-go-round
- 2 snow globes
- 16 ft. snow slide
- Drive through light tunnel
- 20 ft. color changing tree
- 50 ft. change of season scene
- Animated snow ball fight
- Animated nativity scene
- 8 ft. Ferris wheel
- 14 ft. wreath
- Set of shooting stars
- 50 lighted and painted signs
- Train on 30 foot oval track
- Hand made animated lit plastic snow globes
How many cut outs do you use?
How many blow molds do you use?
- Over 50 are used in the display.
What special effects do you use?
- 2 bubble machines
- 2 snow machines
- 1 laser projector
- 1 rear view projector
- 2 motion projectors
- 3 still projectors
From how far away can your display be seen?
- Display is surrounded by trees. It can be seen from 1/4 mile to display.
How many hours did it take you to set up your display this year?
- Six weeks, 2 people per day, six days a week (approx. 8am – 4pm).
How many years ago did you start your display?
- This was started over 30 years ago.
What power tools or large machinery do you use in your set up?
- Chop Saw
- Power Saw
- Cordless Drills
- Potato Gun
What is your tallest feature?
- A star and an angel 50 feet in the air hung on tree.
How large is your display?
- The light display covers over 2 acres of land.
Other impressive facts about your display:
- Over 80% is hand made with lots of one-of-a-kind features.
- The light display will draw lots of people and bring people from over 3 states.
- The light display offers free admission.